Saturday, August 06, 2005

I am type-less



"Hi Jennaie,

You wouldn't have expected me being alone in the absolute middle of nowhere, would you? I certainly wouldn't. I have never really travelled alone before. But these last days I have had the pleasure of getting to know the Volga, staying in a village by the river bank. I have been staying at a private b&b, where the family's daughter has turned out to be a possible friend. Tomorrow we'll even go on a fishing boat together, at a side river named Vlir or something. I am absolutely enjoying this. I am lucky.

There must be a down side to this, you say? Oh Yes. Andrew told me to get lost, suddenly and quite unexpected. Not like "please leave me alone for fifteen minutes". More forever than fifteen minutes. He was completely frightening. So I guess I did. Don't know what to do yet, I am a part of our expedition too, and I thought I was a part of his life too. What can I do, your lover telling you to just leave? He has been a jerk recently but I hadn't expected, I just don't get it, and couldn't stand it.

Yes, me calling dear loved fantastic Andrew a jerk. There's more to this than just a sudden fight. Anyway more later. Right now I just wanted someone to know where I am. I couldn't even bother to tell the ever caring Philip where I went. And not the others, at least not Andrew. Please understand this. I just want to be alone (she said, her dark hair bla bla bla. My life is a tragic novel.) I hope YOU are fine!

Lvov (love the russian way,)
The Optimistic Ira."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home